Search This Blog

Sunday, 25 February 2007

Yes, he did!

But only just! Tim arrived home at 5.15pm, which really didn't give me enough time to drive to Tesco, get the shopping and get through the checkout, before closing time. I used the self-service checkout, because it's usually much quicker, but wouldn't you know it, today it was playing up and querying each and every item I scanned!! Grrrrrrr.

Never mind, eh?

Watched 'Lost' again tonight. Oh how I love this programme, but it also frustrates me because the characters just don't ask the questions that ANY real person would ask!! Who are you? Why are you here? How did you get here and how long have you been here? Why are you keeping us here? etc etc etc. The amount of time that Jack, Kate and Sawyer have been in captivity, gave them ample time for questions! lol

I just hope that if and when the whole thing comes to an end, that we are left with a decent ending!

No comments: