Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 March 2007

My craft room pet!

I clicked on a link to 'Optical Illusions' and found this dragon there. I just HAD to have him ....... but he is the most amazing illusion ever! His head moves and follows you around the room, from one side to the other. It's really incredible! If I can remember the link, I'll post it here and you can go and download him, print him, cut him out and assemble him. Then you'll have your very own pet dragon!



Above the dragon, on the notice board, is a pic of all my crafting friends, that was taken at the Canny Crafts Retreat in Wales, last January. Oh, how I wish we could all do it again.

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

I'm not in that pic, sadly, but I'd love the optical illusion link if you can find it sometime. Congrats as well. ;)
E
xx