Search This Blog

Thursday, 1 March 2007

Reductil

Well, I've collected my Reductil capsules from the chemist, but I want to enjoy the Ball on Saturday, so I'm not going to start taking them till Monday.

I've read all the guff on the information sheet and everything seems to be ok - apart from the bit where it says I can't take Imigran. Oh nooooooo!!! I know I haven't had a migraine in months (apart from one, in the middle of the night a few weeks ago), but I'm a bit scared in case I get another long cluster of them.

What shall I do??????

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

What shall you do, well first of all, you shall go to the ball, (always wanted to say that, and some vague relevance here, lol) and I think all you can do try it and see. I guess you've tried all the other migraine Rx out there? And it's not what you wear it's the way that you wear it (or accessorise it) no matter it's your old faithful, I bet you have some fab little bits to bling it up. And lastly, thank you so much for what you said about my title, I'm so pleased - that's exactly what I was trying to achieve, a 3d look.
Have a wonderful time.
E
xx