Search This Blog

Thursday, 8 March 2007

What a difference a day makes ....

...... 24 little hours!

Since I posted yesterday, I've been offered - and accepted - a job as a receptionist with an oil company in Aberdeen! Oh my, I'm sooo scared about it, but excited at the same time.

I've handed in my notice at the craft shop and I don't think my boss was best pleased, but it had to be done. I'm only working, on average, 10 days per month in the shop, whereas I'll be working full-time for the oil company. The extra money will be fabulous and will definitely go a long way to helping us climb out of the hole we're in right now.

So, my last day in the shop will be next Saturday (17th March). I'll be working there this Monday and Friday as normal, but I'll also be working at my new job (woohooooo!!) on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Wish I wasn't so nervous!!

No comments: