Search This Blog

Thursday, 1 March 2007

Windmills of your mind

Or in this case, windmills of my neighbour's land! A few months ago, I got a letter from the council planning department, saying that my nearest neighbour was planning to put up a small windmill thingie for electricity and did I have any objections. Of course I don't! Anything that doesn't use fossil fuels is most welcome, in my humble opinion. I sent away my answer and didn't hear anything more about it.

Well, I came upstairs to use my PC late this afternoon and happened to look out of my window and there, poking up over the top of my steadings, is the windmill! The sails/blades/whatever they're called - weren't going round though, so I'm guessing it's not operational yet. When it's up and running, I think I'll just spend my free time watching it and being hypnotised! lol

"Round, like a circle in a spiral,
Like a wheel within a wheel .........."

No comments: