Search This Blog

Saturday, 7 April 2007

Apologies!

Sorry I haven't been blogging for a wee while, but I've been too tired lately! I get home from work, have supper, get changed, go online and do my forum stuff, then it's almost bedtime! :)

Speaking about work ....... I am really loving this job. It's much, much better than I ever thought it would be - and I think I'm doing it ok so far!! I've been helping the accounts girl (Vicky) to input invoices on a special program on the computer. The program is called Maisy and every time I hear that name, I can't help thinking about the tv programme of the same name, for wee kiddies! lolol

I've also been helping the personnel lady (Susanne) with notifying the crews of their check-in times for flights, courses etc.

Yup - I'm loving every minute of it! :)

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

Oh I'm so pleased you've taken to it Bobs, even if it is whacking you out. Rick dressed up as Maisy Mouse once, I'll put a pic on my blog.
E
xx