Search This Blog

Wednesday, 27 June 2007

Coincidence ...

..... (or co-inkydink - lol) is a strange thing.

I spent all day at work wondering what I could possibly find in my space, that was filligree. Then believe it or not, when I got home, Tim was there with a pair of earrings that he had just made - (yes, he makes fabulous jewellery!) .......... and they were filligree!!!


I'm still a bit shell-shocked about it, actually!

For the pic, I hung them over one of a gorgeous pair of decorated glasses that Tim and I received in a present a few years ago.

Talking about work .......

I work for an oil company in Aberdeen - the oil capital of Europe! - and they occasionally organise trips out, for example a day at the races, or a day at a football club. Well, this morning I found that the next one is for a day at the British Open Golf Championship at Carnoustie on July 21st! Wow!! I'm not a golfer (well, I used to be but thought better of it after I decided to put my thinking head on - hehehe), but Tim is - and I admit that I like watching on TV, so I've put my name down for it and I'm so excited!! :) Tim will have to pay, but I get it for free! Yay! :)

11 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh you....a dh who makes jewelry. It must be nice!!! Gorgeous all the way around, the photo, the jewelry. And I'm happy for you about the trip. How fun.

Jolanda said...

Lovely earrings. Wish my hubbie makes things like that. You're a lucky woman!

*** Moneypenny *** said...

OMG Bobs, he makes jewellery!! How lucky are you and I have to say that earing is stunning!! Fab photo and what a coincidence ~ wow xXx

MaaikeV said...

really lovely
great picture also

Moreen (aka Armenime) said...

What a fab photon and a gorgeous earring. You lucky lady to have a DH who can make such lovely jewelry.

Sarah (AKA monroegirl) said...

How beautiful!

Fiona (aka Erisindevon) said...

Cor blimey!! That's a nice bit of handcrafted synchronicity!! Beautiful earrings.

etteY said...

nice earing and decorated glass! ;)

Barry said...

oh who do you work for im originally from aberdeen so im sure we know some of the same people! - Great photo, and really good idea to hang them from the glass its really effective

Diana said...

Oh that's so beautiful Bobs (the pic and the earring).... Mmmm does he sell them?? LOL

Aubrey Harns said...

This is a great shot Bobs!
Aubrey