Search This Blog

Sunday, 24 June 2007

Confused?

You will be! Who remembers that classic line from each intro to the spoof soap, called - 'Soap' (funnily enough)? :)

It applies my pic for the photo prompt on HS:MS today because, technically, this isn't. Soap, that is. It's a cream bar - PMSL!

It's just soap to me!


It's a really miserable day up here in Scotland - again! What's happened to flaming June?? It's wet and dull, but not too cold or windy.


Tim's away to his swordfighting class in Aberdeen, as per normal. I should be doing my pages for this month's CJ, but I really have no plan of what I want to do for it. Another in our circle had almost the same theme and I don't want simply to rehash what I did for that one. I really should be getting on with it .........

15 comments:

MaaikeV said...

my favorite soap
nice picture

Rach said...

Nice pic!

Lin said...

I remember that series, gosh that was so many years ago...

Love your pic, great way you arranged it all.

Lin xx

Jolanda said...

Great picture. I love Dove!

Chris said...

That's my kind of soap too!! love the arrangement :)

Sarah (AKA monroegirl) said...

I remember 'Soap'!

I lovey the dovey :o)

Moreen (aka Armenime) said...

Great pic. Its pouring with rain here too, where is our summer.

sharon said...

aww keep ya chin up Bobs..we have had horrible weather here as well..love the small of Dove..lovely pic.x

Ruth said...

That's the same soap we use here in good old Nevada, USA. Hope you'e having a good day and were able to get some work done on your CJ.

ally said...

fab photo, although i have no idea which soap you are quoting!

Louise said...

have you tried the green Dove soap... it is lush. Great pic too:)

And I love you butterfly band:)

Fiona (aka Erisindevon) said...

Great setup! I don't think I have that many unopened bars of soap in the house LOL!

*** Moneypenny *** said...

Oooo I love Dove :O) Gorgeous photo Bobs :O)

ettey said...

oh that's my soap too!! nice shot ;)

Aubrey Harns said...

I love the way you arranged this shot. Nicely done.
Aubrey