Search This Blog

Saturday, 16 June 2007

Hat!


The word today was 'Hat' .......... so here's mine! :) Well - not mine actually. It's Jodie's. She and Tim bought cowboy hats when we were in the USA many years ago and she left her one here when she moved out. It's a wee bit dusty as you can see, but I still like it.

Tim knows that I love Cadbury's Creme Eggs almost as much as I love him, so it was fab when I got up for work a few mornings ago and found this on the kitchen table! What a sweetie he is! :)

11 comments:

Ruth said...

Great hat photo and I love the font.

joanna said...

Fab hat and great shot - love it :)

*** Moneypenny *** said...

Great photo ~ love it :O)

Marjolein said...

Great hat, and I like the shot a lot!! Dust or no dust:-)

Terry said...

Cool hat. Nice picture. Love the candy heart to. Have a nice day. I hope your not still bored.

Chris said...

Fabby hat shot... and I love the egg heart...Tim sounds a right sweetie :)

Suzie said...

Oh very stylish! Love it :)

Lin said...

Love that hat!

Angela said...

Love the hat and the gorgeous heart, so sweet :-)

Eleanor said...

Great hat, fantastic fonr. I need that font. And of course, wonderful dear Tim.

pokettiger said...

Love the hat. What a sweet hubbie to leave a chocolate heart for you.