Search This Blog

Monday, 25 June 2007

Mary Woodhouse

said it best when she used to do her dog training programmes on TV. No-one can say "SiiiiiiiT" like she could. ANYone would have been scared to disobey her!

Anyway, today's prompt is 'Sit'. I took two and couldn't decide between them, so I'm doing both. The first is a wee teddy that I got from a company rep a couple of weeks ago and now he just sits on my computer at work, making me smile.



The second is my youngest granddaughter, Saffron, taken this lunch time in TGI-Friday', after she and Kerry appeared in the office to take me out for lunch. Yummy!!


She was deep in concentration at colouring in a picture. :)

18 comments:

Sarah (AKA monroegirl) said...

Both very cute! How nice to have a surprise lunch visit.

Asian Butterfly said...

I agree, both are cute but I like your little surprise alot. Love her concentration.

Louise said...

wow... little girls hair is beautiful... think my boy is going to be that colour too:)

MaaikeV said...

what a sweeties!!

mil lunares said...

What a lovely shot of your little girl!! So concentrated and sweet!

*** Moneypenny *** said...

Oooo Bobs, I love them both, fab photos xXx

ally said...

both great photos, but the bear is sooo cute!

Moreen (aka Armenime) said...

Both lovely pics,and both very cute.

amberley said...

great pictures! and a beautiful girl!

ettey said...

she's a cute lttle girl! love both of 'em! ;)

Aubrey Harns said...

Beautiful! Love the shot of your granddaughter.
Aubrey

Ruth said...

That little bear is so cute..what a sweet thing to see everyday at work, and your granddaughter is completely gorgeous. She looks like she's concentrating soooo hard on her coloring. CUTE!!!

Barry said...

love the look of concentration on her face!

Jane said...

They're both great photos!

Rachael said...

Both such cute pictures.
x

Lin said...

Both lovely photos, the little girl is so cute.

Kae said...

Two very cute photos :) Love the bear and your granddaughter is a beauty!!!

Scrapdolly said...

Blog hopping and I have enjoyed your pictures but love the sit pictures especially