Search This Blog

Friday, 22 June 2007

Straight!



This is my take on the photo prompt today, which is 'Straight'. I tried a few different things, but this is the only one I was even remotely happy with!

This was taken while sitting at my desk at work. I took my camera with me today so that I could have more photo opportunities. Lol


So, that's another week of work over and done with. I can't believe how quickly the weeks are flying past. The sun was beating in through the roof window again this afternoon, so there was about an hour during which I simply could not use my computer, because I couldn't see the screen. Never mind - another week and a bit and I should have the new blind! Yay!


On another subject, Tim and I have been trying to get back the overdraft charges that were taken from our account during the past few years. Using template letters that he dowloaded from the web, we claimed all we were legally entitled to claim and now, a few weeks and a few letters later, we have won!!! We were claiming for two accounts and we got in the second reply yesterday. We probably won't get it for ages, but at least we know we ARE getting it. It's certainly not a fortune, but it's really been worth it for the sake of the price of a few stamps! Woohooooo for us!! :)

16 comments:

Moreen (aka Armenime) said...

Tis is a great idea. Love the angle.

Chris said...

Fab photo... and a great idea :)

Fiona (aka Erisindevon) said...

That's a fab photo! Love all the straight lines - lots of perspective :D

Lin said...

brilliant angle, love your photo. :-)

Terry said...

What a great picture, and subject. Glad you won your case. Have a good day.

Sarah (AKA monroegirl) said...

Well done on getting your charges back, banks are criminals in disguise!

Love the shot for Straight, it looks brill!

Louise said...

oooo I love it, looks like a skyscraper... :)

ally said...

love the photo and great news about a bank refund :)

Ann said...

WOnderful photos there!Loving the fact you took camera to work - such dedication!

Asian Butterfly said...

Love the straight interpretation. Very cool pic.

SuzyB said...

Lovely angle there Bobs, and well done on your bank charges. I claimed ours back from 3 accounts last year, its a great feeling when the cheque arrives!

ettey said...

wow nice photo! straight indeed! ;)

sharon said...

first of all..brill idea and pic..and secondly..how blumin organised are you..(note to self to be like you)..rofl.

Ruth said...

ohhhh I love it! and I'm so happy for you that you're getting some money back.

Rachael said...

Love your piccy, great angle.
x

Aubrey Harns said...

Terrific shot. I love these cabinets.
Aubrey