Search This Blog

Saturday, 23 June 2007

The Write Stuff


Oh how I cringed when I saw the prompt on HS:MS this morning.

The pic says it all! Lol

The pic is actually really clear in real life, but it's somehow a bit fuzzy when I upload it. Hmmmmmmm ...... how odd. If you click on it, it brings up a clearer image. Only if you want to, mind! :) Oh - and yes, I do bite my nails. :(


Yesterday was my elder daughter and son-in-law's 11th wedding anniversary. They haven't been able to celebrate yet because he is working offshore and won't be home till Tuesday evening. Certainly doesn't seem like 11 years to me. But as Kerry pointed out yesterday, her life is SO completely different now to what it was like when she and Simon got married, it kinda DOES seem like 11 years. They were both only 18 and had been together since they were 13 and now, 11 years and 4 kids later, they are still as much in love as they ever were - if not more so!

16 comments:

Alexandra McNicol said...

Great photo - and I think your handwriting looks really neat

Louise said...

there's nothing wrong with you handwriting... you can read it so that's got to be a good thing, you defo couldn't be a doctory though...LOL!!!
Great shot:)

Sarah (AKA monroegirl) said...

The shot looks really great and that handwriting is nothing to be ashamed off!!

Moreen (aka Armenime) said...

Great shot and the handwriting looks fine to me.

Jane said...

It's only fuzzy because it's compressed for size. It's still a great photo, and the same pose I thought of doing until I realised I can't look over my own shoulder!

I like your writing, it looks fine to me :o)

Jolanda said...

Great idea and your handwriting isn't that bad at all!

Lin said...

Your handwriting is fine! Happy anniversary to your daughter and SIL.

MaaikeV said...

have you seen my handwriting??
your's really OK
end a nice picture!!

ally said...

great photo and handwriting :)

sharon said...

good idea Bobs..I tried to wrote something as well but mine was a lot more untidier than yours..lol..crystal clear when close up though..x

Asian Butterfly said...

LOL, oh you made me laugh with that photo! I love it. BTW,I agree, there's nothing wrong with your handwriting. It is very readable and that is important!

Fiona (aka Erisindevon) said...

That is a great photo :D

Chris said...

A Great photo... and your handwriting is soooo much better than mine... so I wouldn't worry :)

Rachael said...

I love your handwriting it is so even.
x

Ruth said...

I see nothing wrong with your handwriting at all!! Big congrats to your daughter and son-in-law on their anniversary.

Aubrey Harns said...

I think your handwriting is cool. Great shot too!
Aubrey