Search This Blog

Thursday, 13 September 2007

Curious?

Curiouser and curiouser, as Alice said. I was certain that I had a really, really old copy of 'The OId Curiosity Shop', but I can't find it. I was going to take a photo of it for today's word on HSMS. Yes, I know the title isn't exactly the same, but a little artisic licence is allowable, isn't it? :)

SO, in the absence of the aforementioned book, here's a quick snap of Elvis. He is the strangest cat ever. He calls out for attention, but as soon as you make ANY move towards him, he's off as quick as a flash. Lol However, using the camera on the automatic setting, I held it down almost to the grass, at arms length and lo and behold, he started to walk towards it to see what it was! I quickly clicked the shutter and this is the result! Not very imaginative perhaps, but a minor triumph for me! Yay!

13 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Sounds like a man to me :D

Oopppsss . . . makes me sound like a man hater and that def isn't true!

Clever way to get your shot of your curious cat :)

Sue

MaaikeV said...

great shot

Rachael said...

Great way to get a shot of the elusive Elvis.
x

Anne said...

I LOVE Elvis!!! He's real mean looking!! Awww, bless his little paws!

Hazel said...

Elvis is gorgeous - love the photo

etteY said...

great shot on Elvis!

Pam said...

somehow the cats must be so curious. like your quick snap. And love the kiss from yesterday.

Nat said...

THe cat I photographed aounds just like your Elvis! Great shot! xx

Chris said...

Great way to get your photo and it's turned out to be a gorgeous one :)

Terrie Farrell said...

Elvis is looking very menacing! Just looking for his lip curl!

Eleanor said...

Oh he's such a sucker, and then you're the sucker for thinking he'll keep right on coming. What a cheekypot. Have you ever read Deric Longden? A must for a cat lover.
E
xx

Linda said...

Gorgeous moggy, love him. :-)

Louise said...

awwwwww mean and moody puddy cat. Great shot:)