Search This Blog

Thursday, 6 September 2007

Feast ....

..... for sore eyes! This isn't my offical shot for HSMS today, but I really like it, so here she is - my youngest daughter, Jodie, on the day she graduated. She doesn't often take her glasses off, but I wanted one shot of her without them on and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. We'd been having a few drinks of champange before the ceremony and we were all very happy indeed. *hic* lol




This however, is my proper attempt. Tim made me a lovely spag bol tonight, but used penne instead of spag .... so I suppose it should really be penne bol! :) It was delicious too!



I'm still loving Vista. I tried uploading pics to the PC using the slot in my printer and the slot in the tower. Both worked perfectly. Hope it stays this way, because I have to say, I'm impressed!

9 comments:

Sarah (aka monroegirl) said...

That pasta looks nice!

Hazel said...

Both great photos!

Sarah said...

Great photos - I don't like eating pasta but that looks good enough to tempt even me!

pretty-pink-cards said...

mm I love pasta. Thats a great photo
Caroline x

irene said...

Jodie looks lovely in that photo!

etteY said...

hmmmmmm yummmmmy! i love pasta! :D

Jolanda said...

Looks great!

Sam Morris said...

It's still the morning but I'm already drooling over that pasta!

Beautiful shot of your daughter too!

Eleanor said...

Wonderful photo of Jodie. She has an inner glow doesn't she.
Hmmm, how can I fancy pasta at ten to midnight? But I do.
E
xx