Search This Blog

Wednesday, 12 September 2007

Kiss!

I'm cheating today, but I love this photo! It's not a good scan and I can't find the original, but here it is anyway! lol

Tim and I, taken by Jodie on the Big Island of Hawaii, in 1998. Although the Big Island was beautiful, it pales when compared to Kauai - the Garden Isle. Oh, it's my dream to return one day ..... maybe ..... hopefully .......

Click on it to get a bigger view!




Tim's been trying out the new suite today! He says he might need to try it out some more tomorrow, just to check that it's comfy enough! Lolol
He's getting very good with his culinary skills! Yesterday, he cooked pork steaks with a honey, Chinese 5-spice and orange juice dressing, with new potatoes and pak choi (sp). It was delicious! I'm glad that one of us enjoys cooking ..... and I'm glad that it isn't me! Tee hee!

13 comments:

Hazel said...

How romantic - beautiful photo.

Gemma* said...

perfect, great location!

Sue Nicholson said...

Oh that looks absolutely wonderful

No wonder you want to go back there

I love a man who can cook . . . I an's a good cook too :)

Bye for now

MaaikeV said...

great place! lovely photo

irene said...

Such a beautiful place - and the sea is so unbelievably blue!!!

Irene. XXX

etteY said...

beautiful!!! I wish to go there too with the man I love... someday, maybe! :)

Mary said...

Gorgeous place....fab photo!

Rachael said...

What a beautiful place to share a kiss. x

Eleanor said...

Fabulous. I don't think it's cheating, it's too difficult sometimes, and maybe too contrived, as I was saying to Lin, to set up a photo especially for the prompt. I think it's more important to find one and appreciate its memories and feelings anew. Particularly in your case with this photo today. Bless you both, Bobs and Tim.
E
xx

Linda said...

Gorgeous photo! Sooo romantic.

pokettiger said...

Such a beautiful and romantic photo. Love it!

Terrie Farrell said...

Ah look at that beautiful sea.....why can't we have beautiful blue sea! Soooo jealous. Great pi though. X

Quiana said...

You write very well.