Search This Blog

Monday, 10 September 2007

Let them eat cake!

Or at least, let them take a photograph of a cake! :)

However, there are no cakes in my space today I'm afraid. Only an empty cake tin. lol





Back to work again today. Why, oh why do the weekends pass so quickly? I vote for two-day working weeks and 5-day weekends! Heaven lolol

Cameron had an appointment with the dentist today for a couple of fillings. He's only eight, but he brushes twice a day and he even flosses, yet the dentist says his teeth are severely de-calcified. Kerry is devastated. Dentist says he has to eat more healthily ..... but Kerry's kids are the most healthy eaters I have ever seen! They don't turn their noses up at anything. I told her that he is going to be just like my big sister. She looked after her teeth SO well, yet she was always at the dentist, needing fillings. She just had soft teeth. Poor Cameron will be the same. :(

Aaliyah has another chest infection, which always leads to asthma attacks. She seems to get them regularly, every 5 - 8 weeks. Poor wee mite. She's once again on antibiotics and an inhaler.



I've started another blog, this time just for photos. Nothing earth-shattering, just some that I like! There's a link in the list on the right. It's called 'Snap-Happy Bobs'.

11 comments:

WendyB said...

Nice take on the cake angle ;-)

Gemma* said...

awww, an empty tin - so sad, please fill it with something with something yummy!!! good idea :)

Shannon said...

I got cake want me to send you some?

Hazel said...

That take on the prompt has made me laugh

Karen said...

Clever, clever, clever. Love your take. I dug out an old photo!

Ruth said...

awww...I should come visit and make cakes for you every day. I love to bake. And I can totally relate to the asthma thing...ugh. Just getting over it myself. It's no fun and it must be especially hard on a little person to have to go through all that. Hugs to her.

etteY said...

LOL! very clever and funny take on the word! good job!

Rachael said...

Great calorie free cake, just what I need! Love your other blog too, I really like the skull pic. x

Anne said...

Good! An empty tin - I don't want to start the morning thinking about cakes again!!! LOL! :o) Great pic though!

Poor Cameron - you have my full sympathy because I had this with my eldest who lost a couple of teeth under anaesthetic for exactly the same reasons. He has a very healthy diet, brushes regularly, sweets are strictly monitored but still he got cavities! It's not fair!

Louise said...

I love this shot... fantastic take on the prompt:)

Pam said...

I should have done this - no cake at my house either. love the photo