Search This Blog

Friday, 21 September 2007

Look into my eyes .......

Over on HSMS, the photo prompt for today is 'Stare'. I wasn't too sure what I was going to do for this one till I got home from work and remembered this lovely bronze that Tim and I got as another wedding gift.

So here it is, complete with the obligatory dust, for which I make absolutely no apologies! You can see the dust even better if you click on the pic! lolol




Tim's cooking some salmon fillets as I type, which he's going to serve on a bed of fresh asparagus, with roasted tomatoes on the vine and some parsley sauce. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! :)

UPDATE

Oh wow - it was as utterly delicious as any delicious thing can be! Here are the before and after shots! lol



The meal is over, but the wine is still in full flow, being Friday - and no work tomorrow! :)



It was a kind of going-away meal because Tim is off on a geology trip tomorrow, for a whole week, which is great for him because he's doing what he loves, but horrid for me because I'm losing the one I love - even if only for a week. He's gallivanting off to the Alps and the Pyrenees, lucky thing. I'm driving him to the airport tomorrow morning, for his check-in at 7.15am. Hmmmmmm - not much of a lie-in for me then, eh? Maybe I'd better not have another glass of da vino!

10 comments:

Chris said...

heh heh!!! great minds think alike... only my cat is real :)

Hazel said...

Dinner sounds perfect! Great shot for today.

Charli said...

Lovely shot Bobs, love the DOF, and that meal looks pretty darn good too! A week will soon be over with love x

Linda said...

Hope your week passes quickly. The cats are beautiful.

Anna said...

Love those cats. Hey, dust is good - it strengthens your immune system (well that's what I tell myself). Meal looks delicious and much nicer than the jacket potato I had tonight.

My son has you fooled - angel???? LOL. He's pretty good really.

SuzyB said...

What a great shot for the prompt and how delicious does your meal look???

Rachael said...

Mmm that food looks gorgeous can he come and cook for me too. These geologists get all the good trips - my Aunt and Uncle are going to Australia next year for about a month!
x

Sue Nicholson said...

Great shot Bobs. Love your ref to the dust ;D

That food looks/looked delicious! But what will you eat next week.

Hope your heads ok in the morn

Bye for now

Sue

etteY said...

lovely looking cat! i love your salmon too yummy!!

my sps is up now!

have a nice weekend :D

sunshine and curls said...

Lovely picture that meal looks delicious