Search This Blog

Friday, 14 September 2007

Oh yes, it's Friday!

I've definitely had that Friday feeling all day. Athough the week seems to pass quickly, it still seems to be a lonnnnng time from one weekend till the next. Why is that, I wonder? Most odd.

The summer season (not that we really had a summer this year) is coming to an end. It's not even 8.00pm and it's almost dark already. At midsummer up here, it never really gets totally dark. I remember one year, Tim's parents were visiting at midsummer and Steph, my MIL, was out at midnight, doing a spot of weeding .... when I asked her why, she replied, "Because I can!" lol

So here's my effort for HSMS today. The word is Tweezers, which is ok because I have several pairs, but these four are the only ones I could lay my hands on just now!

9 comments:

Louise said...

this is fab, I love the composition:)

Eleanor said...

4 will do, I think Bobs, lol.
Yup, summer is over, cardis and fleeces coming out now of an evening.
E
xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Went dark here early too. I looked out and thought there must have been a power cut . . . then I realised my indoor lights wouldn't be on !!! Durrr getting older can be a problem sometimes :D

Great shot and love the focus. You need to see Hazel's shot, you two have tweezers in common :)

Bye for now Sue

Hazel said...

Good to know that someone else has several pairs! Love your photo

Terrie Farrell said...

Definately tweezers with an 's'!

cass said...

love the way you focused this wow 4 pairs a don't even think we have 1 pair LOL

etteY said...

great shot! i love the blurry effect you did to your photo!

thanks for your lovely comments on my blog! Happy Weekend!

Terry said...

I like the way you positioned the tweezers. I know what you mean about Fridays. So glad the weekend is here.
Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I love to get comments, as I am sure everyone does.

SuzyB said...

Ooh thats a very classy shot isnt it, fab!