Search This Blog

Monday, 17 September 2007

Us!

Today's word on HSMS is secret ploy by Anita and Kirsty to make us take even more pics of ourselves! :) I just got home from work, announced to Tim that the word was 'Us', asked him to cuddle me and this is the result!





It's like winter up here today. 6 degrees of coldness, rain and wind too. :( But to warm me up, Tim cooked the most delicious meal ever! Chicken breasts with a topping of polenta mixed with chopped tomatoes, garlic, deseeded red chilli and I can't remember what else he said was in it. Only problem was, in our wee town, nobody seemed to sell polenta, so he subsituted fresh breadcrumbs and it worked out just fine. Besides the chicken, he made a lovely, tangy, limey pesto, with oven roasted potatoes covered with a coating of olive oil and paprika, then to finish it off, a side portion of rocket. Oh yummy yummy yummy!!!!

17 comments:

Chris said...

Any excuse for a cuddle lol... love it. Fab SOS pic yesterday too :)

Shannon said...

I like this picture.... like he is whispering sweet nothings in your ear

Linda said...

Lovely pic!

SuzyB said...

Aww what a sweetpea he is, bless him. And what a cook!

Joy said...

Oh I love that photo! So sweet!
What a darling he is to cook for you!

Rachael said...

Can you send him to my house to cook? Really sweet photo. x

Hazel said...

Yum, yum! Great picture today.

etteY said...

my GOD! Tims' cooking is mouthwatering LOL! makes me feel hungry! Lovely sweetie shot of you and Tim! :D

Ruth said...

wow...a pic AND a fabulous dinner. What a lucky girl!!

Pam said...

Great photo. Sounds like he is worth every cuddle for what he can do in the kitchen. Your dinner sounds yummy.

Angela said...

Aww, that's so cute! I love it.

Andrew said...

Love the photography and the blogging - great stuff!
Ax

Charli said...

This is great Bobs! Love how you have captured both of you in this pic x

Anne said...

Fantastic shot!!!! How gorgeous is that?! And how on earth do you get your man to cook for you? My DH once made me a piece of toast!!!! LOL!! Oh, and I always have problems getting polenta too - I get mine from a fab deli which is miles away!

MaaikeV said...

lovely!!

Ann said...

fab Bobs, and that meal sounds delicious!!

pokettiger said...

Fun photo. Love how you framed it showing only parts of your faces.