Search This Blog

Wednesday, 5 September 2007

Vista!

No photo today, I'm afraid ..... although I've left comments for everyone else!
The reason is that I got a brand spanking new PC yesterday and Tim has spent almost all day setting it up for me, so it was almost ready when I got home from work.

I'd heard not-so-good-things about Vista, with compatibility problems etc, but (touch wood) so far, everything has been fine. I've got a HUGE 21" Widescreen monitor that is taking a bit of getting used to, to say the least! lol It's like watching a tennis match because my head has to turn from left to right to see everything that's on the screen! lol

So what with getting it set up and then getting all my old bookmarks done again, I just haven't had time to get a photo taken. I'm off for a shower in a moment, then bed.

That's really the one thing I am having great trouble with about this job - going to bed early. I hate it with a passsion! But having to get up at 4.30am every morning means that I have no choice. *sigh*

Hopefully, I'll manage to get a photo done on the morrow!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Lol about the huge monitor! But I bet its fantastic, lucky you!

Hope you're up and rolling tomorrow :-)

Diana said...

Oh I abandoned VISTA when i could not install my printers sounds like you are having better luck!

Hazel said...

I bought a new main laptop recently and, of course, it has Vista - so far so good, but there have been a few quirks along the way and it's a bit of a learning curve, but at least printer and robo have updated drivers. Hope you find it OK.