Search This Blog

Wednesday, 3 October 2007

Back to work

Although it's great to be feeling fine again, that also means I'm back at work. I really do like my job, but if I had a choice, I wouldn't work at all. Just imagine ..... all day to take photographs, surf the web and to craft - bliss!

This dreadful lurgy is really doing the rounds up here. Three of my four grandchildren have had it, my son-in-law has had it .... and now Kerry has it. Tim hasn't succumbed yet, but I fear it's only a matter of time. Good thing it's really only a one or two day thing.

So over on HSMS, the word of today is 'Tray'. I've chosen to take a pic of the secret tray in the bottom of my Tote-ally Cool .... mainly because I couldn't think of what else to do! lol





Kerry has her one all filled up already, but mine is still forlornly empty!

14 comments:

Chris said...

Great idea Bobs... and I bet it won't be long before your tote will be full to overflowing..lol

Shannon said...

Have no idea what a tote-ally is but it looks very cool. Good take on the prompt!

Aubrey Harns said...

I knew exactly what that was when I saw it. I have one of those totes too - love it. Great shot.
Aubrey

SuzyB said...

What a great idea for the prompt Bob, Im still struggling with this one!

Rachael said...

Great place to store your stash and a great shot of it. I got my storage from B&Q it fits 12x12 in perfectly.x

Hazel said...

That's a fascinating tray! - good idea.

etteY said...

pretty fabulous tote!

I wouldn't work at all too if I had a choice...If I have enough money to last a lifetime I would be traveling, exploring the world, taking photographs, making memories and ah... I could go on and on about it but hey it's not too bad to dream, right?! LOL!

Hazel said...

I've just tagged you - details on my blog.

Jolanda said...

Great idea. I want a tote-alley too!

Charli said...

Fab tray pic Bobs, and Im totally with you on the not working if we didnt have to malarkey. I could quite easily spend my days shopping, blog reading and crafting!

Rachael said...

Hi Bobs,
I just tagged you the details are on my blog.

cass said...

wow that looks like an awesome tote,
love the colours too

etteY said...

Hi Bobs, how are you?!

i tagged you...details on my bloggie!

xoxo

Joy said...

Looks really handy! Nice shot!