Search This Blog

Thursday, 18 October 2007

Cheat!!!

This is a blatant cheat from me - more ways than one! Firstly, it wasn't taken today and secondly, I'm using it to combine my orange, yellow and green shots into one. lol

I took this in my garden last year, with my old camera and I have to admit, I can really see how much better my new one is!




It's been a long and very busy week at work. I really cannot wait till tomorrow night, when I get home. I feel like getting home, getting washed and changed, then vegging out with a nice bottle of wine, safe in the knowledge I don't have to get up at 4.30am on Saturday!


And finally, I'd like give a big 'Thank you' to Caroline (Pretty Pink Cards) who very kindly awarded me the fab 'You Make me Smile' award!! :) Thank you!!! XXXX

13 comments:

Hazel said...

Very clever way of combining all three! Just one more day to go before you can have a lie in.

Angela said...

Gorgeous colours! I wish I'd thought of combining all the colours too, with all the lovely leaves around I could have done almost all the colours of the rainbow lol!

etteY said...

gorgeous pic! love the combined colors on it! You're lucky you don't have to work on Saturdays like me :(

Bambi said...

lol ... but still a nice shot (^_^)

Debbie said...

great cheat clever thinking to get all three colours in one shot!!! I love red hot pokers they are so bright and then the birds seem to love them when they go to seed :)
Enjoy chilling out and your bottle of wine :)

Rachael said...

Wow Red Het Pokers I used to have them in my garden - I wonder where they went? Very clever shot Bobs. x

amandamagpie said...

That's not cheating, it's clever!

Jolanda said...

Great picture!

pretty-pink-cards said...

lovely colours and a great plant to do 'three' colours in one... well done

Caroline x

Diana said...

Great cheat!!! Gorgeous shot! Love Di

pokettiger said...

I love poker plants - wonderful photo. I think it is a very fun and creative idea to combine prompts into one photo sometimes.

Terrie Farrell said...

Great way to combine them!

Charli said...

Not a cheat IMHO Bobs - clever thinking there!!