Search This Blog

Monday, 29 October 2007

Eyes are .....

.... the window to the soul, so they say. Who ARE this mysterious 'they' anyway? Whoever they are, they always seem to have plenty to say for themselves!! lol

Anyway ... I was going to cheat and take a photograph of my eye, but decided against it. I took various shots of the windows in the house but really didn't have a clue how to make them look interesting, then I decided to go outside and look IN! So this is taken through the patio doors/windows, looking in at the old upright piano, that BADLY needs tuning. It was pitch dark outside and it was very difficult to get a decent shot, but I like the graininess in this - it makes it look a bit mysterious! lol



Work today was hectic, as usual. I try to help as much peeps in the office as I can, so I do all the receptionist stuff ........ I help the accounts by inputting the day's incoming invoices into the computer ....... and I help personnel with course bookings, flight bookings, searching for accommodation, updating files, typing CV's etc. I also keep an eye on the stationery cupboard and say when anything is running low and needs re-ordering ..... same with the coffee, tea and biccies! :)

Never a dull moment!

Tim cooked sirloin steaks with home-made barbeque sauce, alonmg with potatoes and sweetcorn for supper. Oh yum, yum, yummmmmm!!

13 comments:

Bambi said...

how cool looking into your home instead of out (^_^)

Rach said...

Fab pic xx

SuzyB said...

I love what youve done with your photo! x

Jenga said...

Sounds like a yummy tea!!! LOVE Love love that shot!! Well done :)

Marina said...

Great view looking into your window and I like the black and white what a wonderful tea, :~) xx

Chris said...

oh I love how you took your photo Bobs... couldn't do that myself unless I had a huge ladder... live in an upstairs flat...lol
Love how you did the photo in black and white... its fab!!

Hazel said...

Fab photo. Yummy supper.

Eleanor said...

That photo is soo atmospheric. I feel like some folks are going to wander into view. Like a 40s film.
(or a setting for one of your larp sessions). It's the b&w isn't it, and the grain. Brill.
Also love the sp yest, stunning.
And the long awaited houses shot. Fabulous. What's in your stable block?
E
xx

amandamagpie said...

Looking in through the window is a great idea, Bobs, and I love the graininess too. x

Rachael said...

Great shot of the window it looks Halloweeny with it being dark and grainy. x

Jolanda said...

Love your take on the word!

sharon said...

lovely moody pic..and yes he is so cool isn't he..!.x

Andrew said...

Smashing photo there, Bobs, love the effect that you have produced!
Ax