Search This Blog

Friday, 12 October 2007

I thought B & W would be better ......

..... for displaying my tongue. Perhaps not quite so sickening as in full colour! lol I love my tongue stud! It's around 10 years since I got it done and it's over 12 years since I got the nose ring put in. I wouldn't be without either of them!




Wahey - it's Friday again!! Seems to have been a long old week, this week - don't know why. I only know that I'm so glad it's the weekend. Tim's off out to teach his swordfighting class and I really MUST go and get the pages done for this month's CJ. I've got a bit of a busy weekend lined up, so not too much chance to craft, I'm afraid.

Right - that's my lot for tonight. I'm off to click that YouTube link in Sue Nicholson's blog, so I can see Cilla singing Step Inside, Love! Byeeeeeee!

10 comments:

sharon said...

WOOHOO..Fab pic Bobs!!..looks like your saying...Whhattss Uupp..lol..x

Hazel said...

Great shot - I wouldn't be brave enough. Enjoy your weekend.

Terrie Farrell said...

What a fantastic shot!

Diana said...

AMAZING!!! That is such a cool shot and you are so brave to have that piercing! I just have a belly ring and earrings!!

pretty-pink-cards said...

great shot... and it is great in BW
caroline x

etteY said...

fab shot Bobs!! :D you look so cool with that tongue and nose piercing! :D

My real name is Mayette...friends call me Yette, and for Ettey... I just spelled it backwards for a change LOL!

SmileyCarrie said...

Great picture ... so interesting!

SuzyB said...

BRILL shot!

Chris said...

Blimey what a fab shot Bobs. How brave are you... not only tattoos but piercings too... I am a wuss LOL afraid of pain on all levels!!

pokettiger said...

Great photo.