Search This Blog

Monday, 22 October 2007

Indigo indeed!

I remember as a teenager, wanting a pair of 'Indigo' jeans, but we weren't well-off and sadly, I never got them. As it turned out, this occurrence didn't actually affect my whole life .... ALL of my friends DIDN'T actually get them either and even if I'd actually managed to get 100 pairs back then, I'd actually still be the same person as I am now!

*Note the repeated use of 'actually'. This is actually a word that my grandkids seem to use a lot, for some reason or other.* lolol

So today's word over on HSMS is (actually) Indigo. I couldn't find anything in the house, so I came up with the definition instead! If you want to read it, click on the pic to get a bigger view.





My Senior Moment(s) on Saturday were twofold. This was made worse by the fact that Di had to point out the second one, after I'd noticed the first one myself!

To put those of you who couldn't find them out of your misery, the first was that I put the wrong month on it ..... September instead of October, then I labelled it SOS, instead of SPS! Oh dear. My brain is blancmange!

10 comments:

Louise said...

LOL at senior moments... we all have them:)
love the shot for today, a clever take on the prompt.
X

Skotasma said...

Great ideas make up for lots of Senior Moments ;)
Good idea AND good shot :)

Bex said...

its good to think out of the box - must be a senior thing LOL

SuzyB said...

Ooooh now there's clever for the prompt, well done. Still havent found mine!

Bambi said...

great take on indigo (^_^)

sharon said...

very clever shot and like the angle when enlarged.x

Hazel said...

Clever idea to use the definition!

Diana said...

Great interpretation of the prompt and a really cool shot!

Jolanda said...

Great thinking!

Charli said...

Fab take on the word Bobs!! Love the DOF on it too - talk about precision!!

R4L is a really uplifting and emotional day isnt it? I was so grateful for having my mum - I got upset when I read other people's signs on their backs!! There were 1500 of us running it - it really hits home just how widespread it is and how it affects all of us one way or another!