Search This Blog

Friday, 5 October 2007

I've been tagged!!

I've been tagged by Rachael amongst others! Thanks girls!

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Do you suffer from insomnia? Read on and you won't!! lol

1. Apart from my ears and my nose, I also have my tongue pierced. It's been done for almost 10 years and I love it. I love it so much, that when I had to have emergency surgery a few years ago I had to take the piercing out and I missed it so much that I had it redone!

2. I'm allergic to cheese. It gives me very, very, very bad migraines. I haven't eaten cheese deliberately since I was 11 years old.

3. I've only had two boyfriends in my entire life - and I married both of them! Not at the same time, I hasten to add! Married first when I was 18 and was widowed at 31. Married Tim in 2000.

4. I'm half Polish. My dad came over to Britain during WWII and settled up here in NE Scotland. I've only been to Poland once - when I was 6 years old. I still have very pleasant and happy memories of that holiday.

5. I stopped smoking in March 2006 - and although I would never start again, I still miss it. Stupid, I know - but there you are!

6. My favourite work of art is the Vitruvian Man by daVinci. He has been my wallpaper on every single PC I have ever had in the last ten-and-a-half-years. Tim bought me a huge poster of Mickey Mouse posing as the Vitruvian Man, from DisneyWorld in Florida a few years ago. I even saw a Vitruvian Santa rubber stamp, but didn't manage to buy it cos it was out of stock. :(

7. My biggest regret = I went to Las Vegas with my three kids for a one night stopover(during a holiday in California)just so I could fly over the Grand Canyon in a helicopter. The states were going through an unusually hot spell in April that year and it was sweltering! Apart from that one day ........... when it was a complete white-out blizzard. Flight cancelled - and no Grand Canyon. Boo Hoooooo. Someday, I 'll go back ......


Asleep yet? :)

Right - I tag:

Joy
Suzyb
Chris
Andrew
Louise
Sue
Eleanor

Sorry if you've been tagged already!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I found it very interesting thanks for sharing!

Chris said...

Loved reading about you Bobs... great stuff there. I do suffer from occasional insomnia but I'm afraid you weren't boring enough to send me to sleep ROFL it's 2.25a.m and I'm still wide awake after reading your post :D

Thanks for tagging me :D

Sue Nicholson said...

1. And I have two, one in each ear BORING! But love piercings and tattos just never had the courage to have one or the other!!
2. Part of my staple diet I am afraid!!
3.Mmmmm better not go there!! Have been married twice too :) Once to an alchoholic when I was 21 and then to my soul mate fourteen years ago!!
4. I was born in Germany but to British parents.
5.Oh me too. And how I miss it sometimes! Gave up around 1980 after starting when I was fifteen!
6.Now I need to look for this as my fine art knowledge is rubbish. Think I may know it just not by name.
7.We are supposed to be going to Las vegas in 2008!! Not booked yet tho'

Bye for now

Sue

SuzyB said...

I admit to cheating with my tag :o) Love finding out random things about people, its dead interesting x

Anonymous said...

At last, I found this article again. You have few [url=http://tipswift.com]useful tips[/url] for my school project. This time, I won't forget to bookmark it. :)