Search This Blog

Saturday, 27 October 2007

Rainy Saturday

Well, it's not really rainy, it's just damp and miserable. The kind of day when you don't want to go out, but it's too boring to stay in. It's not like I don't have plenty to do .... I have some crafting to get done and I have my costume for tonight to get sorted out too. It's Hallowe'en party night at our local pub and my girls and I and maybe Tim (he hasn't made up his mind yet), along with a whole host of pals, chums, mates and friends will be going! It's always a fabby night out!

To answer Shannon's questions from yesterday .... Irene is my darling Big Sister and Zander is my fabulous Brother in Law.

On to today's word over on HSMS. Being Saturday, it can't be anything except Self-Portrait day. Urrrrrgh!!! I had a play with this one, just to do something different. lol





I got the New Zelda game for the Nintendo DS Lite and I love it! I've been playing various Zelda games for many years now and they always get me soooooo wound up and frustrated, that I hate them and swear I will never play again, but then I manage to solve a problem and I love them again! lolol Tim's got a Zelda game for his Wii, but he's downstairs right now, playing MINE on MY DS Lite .... AND he's beating me!! How unfair is that???? Grrrrrrrrrr.

10 comments:

SuzyB said...

I love what you've done with your SPS! x

Bex said...

love the photo effect - its really funky and soft at the same time.

Hazel said...

Love the effect you've achieved with your SPS = wondering what you did.

Bambi said...

nice effect (^_^) i love playing games too but i only have ps2 and ps1. my hubby is thinking of buying a gameboy for our son and i was hoping he'd buy the DS instead since i have some games i want to play in that =P but it's more expensive than the gameboy so ... =(

Jenga said...

Love the photo :)

Diana said...

And I too love what you have done with the shot!! it looks GREAT!!!

Claire said...

Great photo (again) Bobs, but did you really take it a month ago or have you done it again??? LOL

Marina said...

Great shot, hope that you have had a great time at your halloween party, are pub is having a party kids are all dresses up they look great. :~) xx

Ninnie said...

Love this weeks SPS.

Charli said...

Love that SPS Bobs! And Zelda for DS???? Hmmmmmm...may have to invest!