Search This Blog

Wednesday, 17 October 2007

Sooo tired

Well, despite my very best intentions during the day to get my HSMS pics done and uploaded, I find myself far too tired again this evening. We're just so busy at work at work just now - and by the time I get home, got washed and changed, then had supper, I'm just totally cream crackered!

The weather has taken a turn for the colder up here today. When BIL and I were driving to work this morning, it was a paltry 3 degrees!! Brrrrrrrr.

For supper this evening, Tim made chicken breasts with a sort of guacamole pesto, but there were green chillis, red onions and some coriander in there too. He also made a salad dressing with lemon juice, olive oil and something else, the name of which escapes me at the moment. No pudding tonight, which was just as well, because I was stuffed after the chicken! lol

After that, I finally got the CJ done and dusted and packed up ready to go in to post tomorrow morning. Or so I thought. Tim says he has to be in Uni early tomorrow, so he won't be able to post it till Friday. Never mind, eh?

4 comments:

Charli said...

Bob I know exactly what you mean! I feel shattered lately :( roll on summer, then I can whinge about how hot it is lol lol

Charli said...

It should say Bobs, of course lol not 'with it' :)

pretty-pink-cards said...

yes I have that tired feeling too... its half term so get a week off!!!
I have awarded you so pop back to my blog and have a look x

caroline x

sharon said...

I'm not surprised your tired Bobs..4.30am and up out of bed..OMG..xx