Search This Blog

Sunday, 7 October 2007

SOS

Here's mine for today. I took this one of Kali yesterday, played with it a bit and liked the results ..... I just wish I could remember what I had done! lol




So the craft room is now as finished as it's going to be. There are still a few things lying around with no homes to go to, so they'll just stay put. I have to say, I do love my craft room. I have a desk for my beloved computer ..... an old drop-leaf table for my sewing machine ..... and now a lovely new unit for my crafting. I could quite happily spend my life up here!


In the pic above, I'm standing in front of the window, with my sewing table to my left and my computer desk to my right.



This room used to be shared by my two girls, until Kerry got married, then it was left to Jodie. After my son Craig moved out, Jodie moved into his old room and we put a double bed in here. Didn't last long though. When Jodie moved out, we shifted the double bed in to her old room and that empty room is now MINE!!!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!!


By the way, here is the original shot of Kali ...

16 comments:

Charli said...

This is fab Bobs! Would love to know what you have done to get this effect. What a pretty lass she is too!

Diana said...

Such a pretty girlie! Great effect!

sharon said...

wow Bobs...she is beautiful..love both pics but especially the first one..her hair is to die for, and just before I go..I thought I had a lot of stash..lol..x

Sue Nicholson said...

Bobs this is a super photo and the effects are wonderful. Must say though I also like the original. Two quite different looks.

OMG. So neat and tidy!! So much stash! Blimey I though I had lots.

You have inspired me I am going to sort out my room . . . definately . . . honestly I am!!

Sue

Debbie said...

what a beautiful girl, I would love to know how you got that effect.
That is some stash you have there, I'll be showing my OH your craft room photos, so he knows that there is someone out there with a bigger stash than mine. :-)

Hazel said...

Whatever you did to the photo, you achieved great results. How beautiful! Lov the shots of your craftroom (looks similar to mine - must show some photos some time).

SmileyCarrie said...

Your craft room is awesome! Looks like so much fun!

Beautiful picture for the SOS ... love the effect you used... love it!

Irene said...

I can't believe how grown-up Kali looks. That is a BEAUTIFUL photo! Your craft room looks fantastic!! Must have been a lot of hard work, but worth it.

Love, Irene. XXX

Chris said...

Bobs what a beautiful photo of a very pretty girl. Her hair is amazing and I love the effect you got in the first photo but she looks equally as pretty in the original.
Cor I would just die for a craft room like that and soooooo tidy too :D

SuzyB said...

What a beautiful young lady and I love what youve done with the photo. Just like to say I would KILL for your craft room!

Shannon said...

The red stuff was a red swap I partcipated in. I look your craft room. I have one too.

etteY said...

fab pics BOBS! love your photo editing and great sps! :D

Louise said...

a really lovely photo

cass said...

wow the photo of Kali is gorgeous, i love the way you've played with the effects it's just lovely and i think your craft room is my idea of heaven
you are going to have a great time creating in here

pokettiger said...

Gorgeous photo. Love the altered one too. What a great craft room - me so jealous!

Sharon said...

Wow Brenda, your craft room is fantastic!!