Search This Blog

Saturday, 20 October 2007

SPS and a Senior Moment

I took this earlier this morning, just after I'd come back from town to pick up this month's Scrapbook Inspirations. There's stuff from both Kirsty and Anita in there this month!

You may have to click on the image to enlarge it so you see, but can any of you spot my Senior Moment? lolol

Actually, it's definitely a HUGE senior moment, because Diana has pointed out ANOTHER mistake, besides the one I noticed myself! *shakes head* There's really no hope for me!! lol




So my beloved is away for the day, tutoring yet another field trip. He's off on Wednesday too for another one. At least he's got a nice day for it - it's lovely and sunny here - if a bit on the chilly side, but what do you expect for the middle of October.

Irene and Zander's house is soooooo close to bing finished now. They are hoping to get moved in sometime during this coming week!! Yay!

I received this month's CJ this morning. Oh dear, oh dear. What do I do for Art Deco that hasn't been done already in there? I think I may have an idea, but I'm not sure how it will translate to the pages. I'll just have to try it and see!

17 comments:

Diana said...

Hee Hee is it SOS instead of SPS!!!

SuzyB said...

What a great idea for SPS Bob, brill!

Havent got my sub copy yet, wanted to see if my LO was in there :(

Diana said...

So sorry to hear about your mum bobs. If it's not to painfull, how about sharing a great layout of her with us?

sharon said...

I LOVE this Bobs..really interesting shot to look at..need to know what else is on the front of that mag.!x

Skotasma said...

Pretty much perfect. Got me speechless, way to go ;)

Bambi said...

lol ... still a nice shot (^_^)

Shannon said...

Great shot ! Not sure about the senior moments.

Ninnie said...

Ok senior moment, wrong date? Love the picture anyway.

Charli said...

He he I have many of those myself Bobs! Whats the difference between a 9 or a 10 anyway between blogging buddies eh? Fab shot for today! Im still waiting for my copy to arrive!

Hazel said...

Great shot (nevermind the senior moments - I certainly get those!)

Maaike said...

great take!

Chris said...

You were still braver than me Bobs ... what's a few senior moments between friends..lol

Eleanor said...

Well blow me down,I didn't guess either of those anyway. Can't see for looking, as we say here. My idea was that you maybe had another pair of glasses on your head, then when I enlarged I could see it wasn't that, so thought maybe that little circle was a contact lens, and you had glasses on as well. Nope, trying to be too sherlocky here.
Anyway, it's a good mag this month isn't it?
These CJs are getting so hard near the end of the circle aren't they?
I want to try and do the next one as soon as I get it, before the pressure makes it impossible to find any inspiration anywhere.
E
xx

etteY said...

great mag! LOL at your senior moment :D

Kirsty Wiseman said...

what are you like, you noodle!
Did you enjoy our article? We collaborated, weird when you think Neets is in Holland and Im here, in the grim north of the UK!

cass said...

ah well call me thick, i still can't find your senior moment but i love the look of that magazine

pokettiger said...

What a fun photo. Love the connection with Kirsty and Anita. How fun is that.