Search This Blog

Sunday, 28 October 2007

Sunday again

Oh such fun!! Last night was Hallowe'en Party night at our local pub and as usual, my girls and I dressed up and joined in the fun! So, my SOS pic today, is of me last night (taken by me too, I might add!).... I was chuffed with how I did my make-up and the wig was sooo cute! Kerry was dressed as a female Beetlejuice (Michael Keaton character)and she won 1st prize!!! Jodie was the Angel of Death and she won 2nd!! I'll try to get pics of them posted later!




As promised, here is a shot of my house and Irene & Zander's house. That's mine on the right, with my stable block and steadings in the middle, then Irene & Zander's on the left. As you can see, it's a glorious day here in my little corner of Scotland!




Oh dear, oh dear ....... as Claire pointed out yesterday, I misdated my pic this week again!! What am I like and is there ANY hope for me at all???? lol

13 comments:

Diana said...

Lovely pics of halloween and your house look GREAT. i was born in Scotland (Edinburgh )and hope to visit in january when i visit my daughter.

Marina said...

What a great halloween pic, hope that you had a good time. oh what a wonder pic of your house i wish our weather was like yours, it's raining in Cornwall and has been on and off for the last 2 days. :~) xx

Claire said...

Oh boy, Bobs! Fabulous photo - I thought it was one of your daughters at first!! And I know how happy you are to have your dear sis so close. Lucky, lucky you.

Andrew said...

Stunning SPS Bobs - I really really like that one! Love where you live to - never been there I might add - but it does look like a quite corner of the world!
Ax

pretty-pink-cards said...

Really really fab photo and you look great.. love the hair x

Caroline x

Hazel said...

Wow! what a SOS (or is it SPS?

Ninnie said...

Love the pic. It is fantastic. How nice to to have them so close.

Chris said...

Wow way to go Bobs!! I love everything about your halloween pic..you did great with the makeup!
Love the photo of your houses too they look fab :D

Farmersgirl said...

Bobs
I've posted more info about the embellisher on my blog - just for you!

We had a lovely day in SW Scotland too, but now wet and windy again.

Janice

Lynsey said...

That is one fabulous shot.

Rachael said...

Loving the shot of you Bobs sounds like you had great fun. Your house looks gorgeous as does the weather. x

Bambi said...

love that wig!

Sue Nicholson said...

Well what can I say. You look amazing!! Great wig too :)

Now I understand the set up with your home and your sisters. It looks idyllic but I confess I am quite a townie myself. Having said that it is all I have ever known.

Loving the dating errors . . . makes me feel better about mine!

Sue