Search This Blog

Tuesday, 23 October 2007

Think Pink

So it's the last colour of the rainbow today over on HSMS. Yes, we know the last colour isn't pink, it's just that violet is too much like indigo, so we thought we could use a little artisitic licence!

I took this shot from the door of my office this morning, just as the day was breaking. That is how early I arrive at work! Everything had a really pink hue and it was kinda surreal because it was so intense. The photo hasn't really captured it because it was taken on my phone.



Inspired by Charli and keeping on the Pink theme, this is an old pic from last summer, when Kerry and I ran in the Race for Life in Aberdeen! Kerry looks fab - I look fit to collapse!! lolol




Irene and Zander have moved almost everything over from their old house now. Tim gave them a hand today, but can't tomorrow because he's off on another field trip.

22 comments:

Bambi said...

wow, gorgeous sky!

SuzyB said...

Amazing colours on that photo Bob, brilliant!

SuzyB said...

Amazing colours on that photo Bob, brilliant!

sharon said...

gorgeous pink today Bobs.x

amandamagpie said...

Wow, that is stunning, Bobs. Love it! x

Maaike said...

great colour!

Farmersgirl said...

Fab picture of the sky Bobs and well done for your medal.

You commented on my Joni Mitchell, Miles of Aisles is my favourite too, it was the first of her albums that I bought probably in 1974/5)and it blew me away. Still listen to it often and never tire of it - know all the words of The Circle Game!
Sad old hippies aren't we! rolf

Marina said...

oh my gosh what a beautiful sun rise :~) xx

Jenga said...

Wow cool Pink shot! Notice you are a James Patterson fan ME TOO!!! Love love love him!

Shannon said...

You are an amazing woman. I bet I get to work earlier than you though....4:30am. Love both shots.

Skotasma said...

oh I love sunrises, got a whole album http://picasaweb.google.com/skotasma/Sunrise
;)

Diana said...

Love your shots Bobs. And am so inspred and touched by your running! LOL I have often wished I had humungous b**bs but only had when I was carrying Caroline! We are blessed and lucky that we still have them.
Love Di

Louise said...

gorgeous sky, and well done on getting your race for life medal
X

cass said...

wow that is an amazing sky so pleased you could share it on your phone aren't they amazing things
LOL I'll think of you next time i have a vodka

Jolanda said...

Beautiful pink sky

Gemma* said...

loving that pinky sky - shame you have to be up so early to see that :)

Shannon said...

Ok a tart burner is a device that burns wax scented chips. I'll post a picture later on today on my other site. Ok Lennox fan......
go to www.iTunes.com
click iTunes Store
Click redeem
and enter this code:
TATT7WL3WNTN

It is for Dark Road by Annie Lennox.

Chris said...

Wow Bobs your sky pic is AMAZING... gorgeous colours.
Well done you on getting a medal in the race for life... way to go :D

Bex said...

ohhh that sky is lovely - wish we had more like it!

Charli said...

Ah Bobs its great to see your R4L pics too!! I looked fit to drop also, my skin was a lovely shade of grey when I had finished!! Love that pink sky pic too!

Sue Nicholson said...

Hi Bobs :) Blimey you do get to work early and now the clocks have gone back it must be even darker :(

Well done for running the race and still havng the energy to smile :)

Sue

Sue Nicholson said...

Ooppppsss . . . . and the photo is quite spectacular. Fabulous colours.