Search This Blog

Wednesday, 14 November 2007

Apart from stash .....

.... I don't really collect anything, so I really didn't have a clue how to do today's word. Then on the way home from work, inspiration struck. My BIL collects me every day on the way to work and takes me home again at night! Here is the mighty chariot that we travel in! Although it's old, it's perfect for commuting and very comfortable too!




I was asked over to Irene and Zander's new house for supper tonight. Mince, potatoes and heaps of other yummy veggies - all washed down with a nice Aussie red. Absolutely fabbydabby, it was!

I'd no sooner got back home, when Tim rang. He's having a great time in the foothills of the Pyrenees. They're going out for a meal tonight in a really old part of a little town, then tomorrow evening they're driving back to Barcelona where they're being taken out for another meal! Then he'll be home on Friday!! I'll have to take my own car in to work on Friday because I have to hang around the airport, waiting for his flight to arrive. I finish work at 3.30pm, but his flight isn't due back here until gone 6.00pm. I just know I'm going to be falling asleep! lol

14 comments:

Marina said...

Love your car, I have got mine fixed now so can drive long distants again, have a lovely meal tonight you need to take a good book to read tomorrow :~) xx

Hazel said...

Great idea for collect. Supper sounded yummy.

Hazel said...

Great idea for collect. Supper sounded yummy.

Bambi said...

nice take on collect (^_^)

pokettiger said...

Very creative interpretation of today's prompt!

Caz said...

Fab interpretation. Hope you had a lovely evening with your friends.
Caz
x

Angela said...

Brilliant take on todays prompt!
Your meal sounded lovely, good food and good company make for a perfect evening :-)

Casey said...

Great take on today's word! :)

cass said...

love your creative use of Collect, very clever I'm so jealous of Tim and all you guys close to Europe actually

Aubrey Harns said...

Great take on the word Bobs! Well done!
Aubrey

amandamagpie said...

Very clever interpretation, Bobs. x

Rachael said...

Cool idea Bobs never would have thought of that one. x

Lynsey said...

Fab take on collect - you always have great ideas.

Charli said...

Glad things are going well for Tim, Bobs - fab pic and that supper did sound good - even to me, a veggie! I'll be tucking into my turkey at Christmas, mind lol

Have you read any of Irvine Welsh's stuff Bobs? What do you think? Im a big fan of his stuff actually, though I know its not a lot of people's taste!!