Search This Blog

Thursday, 29 November 2007

Bristle, bristle, bristle .....

..... it's one of those words that, the more you say it, or read it, the less sense it seems to make! However, that is the word today over on HSMS and here is my shot.
Any idea what it is? lol




Tim and Kerry came to take me for lunch today, as promised, to Frankie & Benny's. It's lucky that my office is very close to Aberdeen Pleasure Beach and there is a multiplex cinema, 10 pin bowling, an all-year fun fair, along with a Burger King, Frankie & Benny's, Chiquito's, Pizza Hut, Jimmy Chung's, TGI Friday's and quite a few other restaurants. Have to admit though, that F & B's is my favourite!

I had a chicken triple decker club sandwich with fries, followed by a toffee waffle with ice cream. OMG, it was divine!

Just to clarify from yesterday's post ..... I will be blogging (I hope) up until Sunday evening, then I'll be having a week off. I'm hoping to still be able to see most of your blogs when I've got a spare minute at work though!

I've taken quite a fancy to doing an art journal. Kerry wants to do one and it's very tempting for me. I'm just not sure that I'm 'arty' enough. I think I'll have a go, but not until after the Christmas and New Year celebrations are over and done with!

9 comments:

Ruth said...

Hair?? My DH has a crop cut and I contemplated photographing it!!!

Aubrey Harns said...

Interesting shot! Great capture of detail!
Aubrey

Bambi said...

hmmm ... it does look like hair. super macro!

Eleanor said...

Beard? Moustache?
Um - chest?
I think I had the wrong thing to eat the one time I went to Frankie and Benny's, mind you the company wasn't as enjoyable as yours either, lol.
E
xx

Hazel said...

Looks as if it might be hair - whatever, it's a good detailed shot

Rachael said...

Great shot Bobs. I can't wait for F&B's tomorrow now I heard what you had sounds yummy. x

amandamagpie said...

I keep reading about F&B's on people's blogs and I haven't been for a long time - might have to give it a go soon. Is that somebody's hair??

Jen said...

great photo, it looks like a hedgehog lol!

Shannon said...

ok I have no idea what the shot is but it is cracking. Playing catch up...... what no bobs for a week?