Search This Blog

Monday, 12 November 2007

Catching up again!

I haven't blogged since Thursday. How bad is that???? It was a result of being very tired on Friday, then going to a crop on Saturday and feeling a bit bleughhhh generally all weekend. I'm getting really bad reflux when I go to bed at night. Burning in my throat, wanting to belch all the time, coughing and being sick. No fun at 2.30am, when you've been trying to get to sleep since 9.00pm and have to get up at 4.30am. I think I'll have to go to the doc next week when I've got ...............a week's holiday! Whit whoooooooo!!

Ok, so here are my catch-up shots ..........

Disturbed. Easy one. Anyone looking through the window would definitely think we were disturbed when they see this collection of horrible stuff lying on the floor! lol



SPS .......

Me looking at the world through the bottom of a glass! *hic*




Today's word is 'Almost'. Here is our study with the bookshelves so full, there's almost no more room for any more! It may look as though this is an untidy mess, but .................. well, ok, it IS an untidy mess!



That's me just about caught up now, I think.



So on Saturday, Kerry and I had another thoroughly enjoyable day our local crop. I managed to get one LO done, apart from the title, which I did yesterday. I took this shot of Cameron and Aaliyah larking around a few weeks ago and I love it. They're having fun together and pulling silly faces, as kids do! DCWV 'Rock star' stack, with my own doodled-and-cut-out flowers. It's nothing innovative or anything, but I'm kinda pleased with how it looks. Only one thing bugs me about it ...... I've printed the 'N' the wrong way round! lol




Tim is off to the Pyrenees again this week. It's only till Friday, but it seems much longer.

Oh woe is me! No more gorgeous food and cakes till he gets back. I'm on a diet of takeaways and sandwiches till then! lol

16 comments:

Rachael said...

LOVE your layout Bobs it's gorgeous and all those books WOW. Hope your feeling better real soon.

Louise said...

fabby LO Bobs, and love the almost full shelves... that's exactly how shelves should look.

Have you contacted Anam yet...LOL!!!

Angela said...

Great catch up pictures, all of them. Love your groaning bookshelves :-)

Bambi said...

great catchups! i wish i had a big bookshelf like yours.

Jenga said...

Great catch up pics and love the LO. The N looks cool that way!

Caz said...

Great catch-up Bobs...and I love the "N" printed the wrong way around...and that LO is fab.
Caz
x

Hazel said...

Great catch up - love the idea for your SPS - clever photo

etteY said...

great catchups BOBS! love your almost full bookshelf! :D

Diana said...

Great catchup Bobs. i do hope you are feeling better!

Marina said...

Love your layout, great catch up photo's that is a lovely book case could do with one that size in my house so many books no where to put them :~) xx

sharon said...

Hi Bobs..you need to visit Monkee Maker..http://monkeemaker.blogspot.com
I bought mine from her, I think she also has or can tell you which patterns she uses.x

Eleanor said...

I clicked to enlarge and had a good nose at your books.
Roll on Friday, and then you have your hol to enjoy too. Have you tried Mucaine, it used to be prescription only, but then so did a lot of things, so don't know if it still is. worked well for me. (has a bit of local anaesthetic in it, to dull that burning).
E
xx

Sue Nicholson said...

The N would annoy me if I had done it BUT take it from me it looks absolutely fine :) I had to look really hard.

Great catch up shots Bobs. Loving the skulls ..... scary.

Ian gets this especially at night and I know how hard he finds it. Hope it improves soon.

A whole week off. Fabulous :) Enjoy some lie ins.

Bye for now . . . . Sue

Charli said...

Fab LO Bobs - love it! I think the N the wrong way round looks great too. Fab pic of them both!

Looks like a great collection of books, cant wait til I have a decent space to put mine in! Ive got a way to go before I catch up to you guys though!

SuzyB said...

Smashing catch up and sorry to hear you werent 100% this weekend. I'd love as many books as you have!
Gorgeous LO too :o)

pokettiger said...

Looks like you have some fun Halloween decorations or are those lying around all the time ;-) Creative SPS - looking through the glass. Your office looks familiar - oh yes ours is very similar. Lastly love the layout!