Search This Blog

Thursday, 1 November 2007

Chill

The word of the day over on HSMS is 'Fridge' - and here's mine. This is the outside - yes, it's got a wooden door. No fridge magnets or fabby magnetic words for me! Instead, I've got washing machine magnets!! lol




And here is the inside!


The Utterly Butterly (yeuch!) is Tim's and the Lurpak (yummmmmm) is mine! The Guinness is Tim's - the Bud's are mine. The bacon is Tim's - the fruit is mine. The double cream is mine, mine , mine!!! lolol


So tonight, Tim cooked chicken breasts with a peppery, oniony, tomatoey topping, accompanied by baby carrots and potato wedges with a honey, lemon and paprika coating. Oh, it was delishhhhhhh!!!


My new toy arrived today ..... a Bind-it-All machine!! Woohooooo! Haven't had time to play with it yet and I probably won't till tomorrow night, when it is officially the weekend! :)

15 comments:

Lynsey said...

Fantastic close up shot - you are great with the camera

Jenga said...

Yum love your side of the fridge LOL !!

Hazel said...

Oh, a bind it all - good for you - think I need to get one soon. Lovely fridge - love the wooden door.

Chris said...

My fridge has gone into hiding because it feels inferior to all these gorgeous ones..lol
ooooh lucky you getting a bind-it-all...hope you are going to show us what you make with it :D

Caz said...

Cool shot. I just got a Bind-It All machine and need to have a play with mine at the weekend too.
Caz
x

Bambi said...

wonderful fridge door (^_^)

Bambi said...

wonderful fridge door (^_^)

Marina said...

Love the inside of your fridge mine would be the bud as well. I have ask for bind-it-machine for christmas but want the pink on, Oh yes there is a pink one some where out there seen it on ebay in Australia. :~) xx

maz said...

Bind it all must be doing well I just got one too! (still in its packet tho'....no time to play)
Love your fridge x

Skotasma said...

Could I have some of that chicken with Guinness?
Now you made me hungy.. :/

;)

Mary said...

Yum....that meal sounds delish Bobs. Great fridge too!

Rachael said...

I'm liking whats in your fridge and your tea sounds divine!
x

Angela said...

So jealous about fridges with beautiful wooden doors. Yours is lovely.

Love the contents :-)

Ninnie said...

My grandkids do not go trick or treating either. We buy them goodies. Then they stay home and hand out goodies. They actually like it better that way.

Ninnie said...

Well heck I put that on the wrong post. Oh well sorry. I got my new camera today. I looooooooove it. But I have a lot of learning to do.