Search This Blog

Friday, 2 November 2007

It's Dark O'clock!

It's almost dark by the time I get home from work now, so I had to use the flash to get a half-decent shot of my garden, because that is the word of the day on HSMS.

This is just a small part of my garden, but you can just about see the mutant holly tree in the distance towards the right! If you haven't been playing long, you won't know that my holly tree has normal, spiky leaves at the bottom, but towards the top - well from about half-way up in fact - the leaves have started growing without the spikes! lol

There are SOOOOO many berries on it this year. A sign of a bad winter, I'm told.



Also in my garden, is a baby Monkey-Puzzle tree. It was a gift from Jodie because she knew I had always wanted one and I've had it for two years now. It's a bit sad and sorry looking in this shot because it's covered with bits of grass, weeds and leaves. Must be Autumn!




I'm having a nice glass of wine just now. You know why?

Because I don't have work tomorrow, so I can!!! Yay! :)

8 comments:

Jenga said...

What a fab garden you have ! Great shots :)

Lynsey said...

These are stunning - the colour of the sky is amazing. Have a good weekend!!xxx

Bambi said...

great shot of your garden!

Sue Nicholson said...

WoW Bobs it was worth the wait :) That photo is stunning. The sky is just amazin.

I love, love, love Monkey Puzzle trees. I loved the name when I was a child, then just loved the concept and my imagination ran riot and now I love the tree. Mmmm maybe I should get one? Wonder how tall they grow?

Drinking wine too. A nice full bodied red.

Bye for now . . . . Sue

Hazel said...

Love the monkey puzzle tree. The photo of the garden is beautiful in that half light.

Angela said...

What a beautiful shot of your garden!

Enjoy that day off work :-)

Diana said...

Lovely garden shots! I have tagged you!

Rachael said...

Great night time shots of your garden. Hope you enjoyed your glass of wine. x