Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 November 2007

Oh what a tangled web we weave

when first we practice to deceive. So said Sir Walter Scott - famous Scottish writer.

Well, I'm not practicing to deceive, but the wires in this shot are definitely a tad tangled ............... and confused!



That's the word over on HSMS today .... Confused.


My car still isn't fixed yet. Tim never heard from them today, so either they've been too busy to look at it, or it's a big job. Hope it's the former!

Kerry and Simon are off to Parent's Night at school. Can't believe that three of their four kids are at school and the fourth is at school nursery. Anyway - they asked me if I would babysit, but Tim's gone in to do it instead because I'm so tired. He's such a darling.

Sorry for the short post today, folks.

14 comments:

Bambi said...

oh yeah, that can be confusing. that's why i put tabs on mine so i know which plug belongs to which gadget.

Bambi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenga said...

Lol I have that confusion here too!!

Louise said...

we have cable confusion too... and I always pull the wrong plug out even when I follow the wire really carefully!!!

Aubrey Harns said...

Great shot Bobs!
Aubrey

SuzyB said...

lol I almost did the same shot from work - great minds!

Hazel said...

Love your confused shot. I had a mass of wires that needed to be sorted - had to unplug and move everything for the decorators - spent time this morning sorting and putting everything back (and they still look confused now that they're all plugged in!)

maz said...

Bobs, I'm glad I'm not the only one with such unruly wires! There must be an easier way...lol
x

Diana said...

Great take Bobs. I am so confused I thought wireless meant NO wires.

etteY said...

great shot! i have the same tangled wires too beside my work table! :P

Rachael said...

Clever and so true. Hope you got a good sleep last night and are raring to go today. x

Jolanda said...

Great interpretation!

sharon said...

fabby take..mine's the same..(tucked behind the tv)..aww what a shame about the tickets...if you have sky they are on all week..Best of Foo.x

MommyBa said...

Hi Bobs! I'll have a catch up edition for HS:MS soon.

Meanwhile, I have something for you in my blog :)