Search This Blog

Wednesday, 28 November 2007

Smoooooooth

We had to find 'smooth' in our space today and this is mine. I love peanut butter ...... the smoother, the better. When I was younger, I liked the crunchy sort, but now my teeth aren't so strong, I much prefer this!



I won't be playing much, if any, next week because Tim's parents are coming up for the week and, seeing as how I'm going to be at work every day, it wouldn't be very fair or polite to disappear into my craft room to come online every evening! His mum and dad are lovely, lovely people. They've never been up here in the winter time, so I hope they're prepared for the icy blasts!! lol

Tim is going to Aberdeen tomorrow to hand in some time sheets to Uni and to get my birthday pressie! Woohooooo!! I don't have a clue what it is, but Kerry knows and she says I will definitely like it! He's taking her through tomorrow as well because she wants to get some things for the kids' stockings, so they're going to come and take me out to lunch. Yummy! I think we'll be going to Frankie & Benny's. Oh yeah!

9 comments:

Louise said...

mmmmmm, I love peanut butter and haven't had any for ages... I prefert he crunchy variety though.

Frankie and Benny's....mmmmmmm, lucky you:)

Ruth said...

Mmmmm! That's it I gotta go and get peanut butter tomorrow!! Nice shot BTW! LOL!

Bambi said...

oh yum!

Sue Nicholson said...

Hiya Bobs ;-)

Stones from Ikea . . . yes I bought stones as if there aren't enough lying around LOL

Love your photo but my stomach churned. I do not like Peanut Butter but I do make a mean Peanut Butter Cookie . . . Mmmm might make those this week.

Hope you have a fabulous week and a wonderful birthday . . . you don't say when it is :-(

Steel wool photo is also excellent BUT I can almost feel it pricking my fingers :-)

See you soon. Enjoy your break from blogging.

Sue :-)

maz said...

I'm a crunchy girl myself but love your pic- great idea. Have a refreshing break from blogging...will you have withdrawl symptms?

SuzyB said...

OH I love peanut butter, havent had it for ages, will have to get some now! Have a lovely time with the in laws and when is your birthday? Did I miss it??

Hazel said...

Oh that is a serious yummy smooth photo (haven't eaten any peanut butter for yonks - mmmm I could well get a taste for it again). We'll miss you next week but hope you have a good time in the evenings with the in-laws.

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday for whenever it is??? Love your take on the word smooth. See you next week. x

Jolanda said...

Great idea. Btw. I hate peanut butter Yack