I've been tagged again this morning by the gorgeous Diana - more of which further down!
It's SPS again already. The weeks really seem to be flying in nowadays! I took this as I sat at the kitchen table this morning, having my cuppa and playing a Scrabble word game on my Nintendo DS Lite. I even play these sort of games at 5.00am each day before I go to work. Fabby way to awaken the brain in the morning! lol
Ok, back to the tag......
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Here we go .......
1. I met Tim on the internet in mid-1997. He moved up here from Northampton, so we could be together, on 1st December 1997 - almost 10 years ago. We got married in July 2000.
2. Like Di, I'm a qualified PADI diver, but haven't dived for quite a few years.
3. I'm also a qualified Marine Mammal Medic, which means I get calls to help rescue stranded or injured whales, dolphins, seals etc.
4. I'm practically blind in my right eye after a childhoood squint was left unattended by the doctor for too long.
5. I have a bronze badge for donating 25 pints of blood. I stopped giving blood when I started getting tattoos!
6. Talking of tattoos ...... I've won numerous prizes and trophies for my tattoos at various tattoo conventions in the UK and N. Ireland. I've also had my photo in Skin Deep (UK Tattoo mag) a few times!
7. I love stationery!! If I had loads of money, I could quite happily spend squillions of pounds on notebooks, pens, pencils, folders etc etc. lol
Now I tag ...
I've tried to tag people who may not have been tagged yet, so sorry if any of you have been tagged already!!
So what have I got planned for today? Ummmmm ... not much really. We'll be going in to town later for some goodies because Tim has some friends coming out here tonight to play a golf tournament on the Wii. He's even got a trophy engraved to give to the winner! Boys and their toys, eh?
Anyway, whilst we're in town, I wonder if I can persuade him to go the craft shop for a browse. They sell jewellery-making stuff too, so it shouldn't be too hard. I haven't been there for quite a few weeks now, so I'm hoping they've got some spiffing new stash in! It seems like a lifetime ago that I worked there.
7 years ago