Search This Blog

Thursday, 27 December 2007

Back to work

I can hardly believe that Christmas is over again for another year. It doesn't feel like it should be over except that I'm back at work already. Booooooooo. I really didn't want to get up this morning and I've been sleepy all day - so much so, that I'm dying for bedtime to come round! Ah well, only tomorrow to work, then I'm off again till next Thursday.

I've booked Monday off because it's Hogmanay!! Yay! Then of course, being Scotland, the 1st AND the 2nd are holidays. Yay again!

No Christmas shots today - just a couple that I took on 21st and that I happen to like.

Although it's a lot dark at the right of this shot, I really like the soft pastel shades of this early morning shot, taken round the back of my steadings. I think you can see it better if you click to get a bigger view.


I really like this one!



I found this poor little mushroom in the grass not far away from my front door!


Tim bought me a Wacom Bamboo Tablet and Pen for Crimbo and I'm trying hard to get used to it. For those that don't know, it's used like your mouse, but you hold the pen like ..... well, like a pen! lol The action is totally different from the mouse, but I'm trying to persevere! You can also use it to 'write' on the tablet and it appears on the screen, then if it's ok, you click to confirm and it transforms it into type! Of course, not being up to speed with it yet, it takes me forever! lol

5 comments:

SuzyB said...

Yay Bobs!

Hope you had a smashing Christmas! I got a Bamboo for my birthday/Christmas and its driving me mad! Still, like you say, have to persevere, either that or throw the damn pen out of the window :o)
xxx

Rachael said...

Great Mushroom shot. Know what you mean about the pen thingy. I've had mine a few years now and it does get easier. x

Eleanor said...

Oh Rick would love a tablet, better start saving.
*very small voice* I found your gift to me at last. Yes, i know you didn't know I couldn't find it, I didn't tell you cos I felt really stupid. Anyway, I love it, and they are sitting on the piano,and coming to a blog near you very soon. Mwah.
love to you and Tim
E
xx

Lorraine said...

Nice pics, Bobs. Love the mushroom.

Persevere with you pen, I love mine to bits and I think you will too.
Hugs for you and Tim and I hope Jodie is feeling a little better too.
xxx

Andrew said...

Love the shots, Bobs! Especially the top one. I find the best answer to all technology problems is to ask a 10 year old - they teach you in seconds!
Ax