Search This Blog

Thursday, 20 December 2007

Glow

I wish I was a glow-worm,
A glow-worm's never glum.
Cos How can you be gloomy,
When the sun shines out yer bum?

Someone on the forum once posted this and I still think it's so funny! :)

Glow is the word of the day on HSMS today and here's mine ......



It's a cute ceramic cottage that my sister gave to me one Christmas a few years ago.



Sorry I've been absent for a few days. I'm on holiday and what with one thing and another, I'm finding it hard to find time to breathe, let alone take photographs, so i'm not going to try to play catch-up!

And don't even mention Shimelle's journal.

Not a hope in hell I'll get it done this year.

Not the covers.

Not even a page.

Nothing.

Nada.

Zilch.


Maybe next year?

8 comments:

amandamagpie said...

Lovely glow, Bobs, and I'm glad it's not just me that hasn't done a single page of Shimelle's Journal! x

Bambi said...

that's so pretty!

pokettiger said...

Wonderful - so sweet!

Hazel said...

What a lovely festive glow! Lol! at the little ditty!

Shannon said...

Looks like a little gingerbread cottage! Like it alot!

Rachael said...

Great shot Bob's. I've only faired slightly better than you with the journal with a total of 5 pages!! So not really a journal more like a quick note. x

SuzyB said...

Hiya Bobs!

Love the picture, very festive. I havent done anymore on my journal since I last commented. Maybe will do some over Christmas when Ive broken up from work. Well thats the plan......

Eleanor said...

This is the third year I've been saying I'll get that beepin journal done. I have bags of enthusiasm for it, it's not like it's a chore, like you, I just can't find the time. What are you doing for the day, are peeps coming to you, or you going to be waited on? Has Tim got some recipes up his sleeve? I do love Christmas food.
E
xx