Search This Blog

Saturday, 1 December 2007

Oooooh .....

I got a pair of genuine Crocs last week.

In fact, i got TWO pairs. I got one pair in a pale beige sort of colour and the other pair in this lovely pale green colour.



I'm not known by my family and friends for wearing any colour other than black most of the time, so these Crocs are a real departure from the norm for me!

Kerry of course, is deeply ashamed of me! Lolol


I'm feeling much better today, although still bunged up. Ack.

For those of you that asked, my birthday is on Thursday 6th December.

For many, many years, Jodie and I have been HUGE Madness fans. This is kinda strange for a rock chick like me, but there ya go! I have everything that Madness ever released .... DVDs, videos and even their hilarious feature film, 'Take it or Leave it'.
Jodie and I used to go to London every year and visit Camden Town, where one year, we made it our mission to get photographs of ourselves in as many of their video locations as possible!
Sad? Maybe! But we had a ball!

Anyway ......

on my birthday this year .....
this coming Thursday .......
6th December 2007 ......
who are coming to play in the Exhibition Centre in Aberdeen?

MADNESS!!!!

In all the years as fans, we have never seen them live in concert and I honestly cannot wait! I managed to get 2 tickets for Jodie and I and it's just going to be absolutely fabby dabby!! The only bummer is, that I have work again next day! lol

21 comments:

Linda said...

Fab colour crocs Bobs! I've got bright orange- soooo comfortable! Have a great birthday, and a fabby time at the madness concert. And just have to add that I love that bristle shot!

SuzyB said...

Gorgeous colour crocs! And how cool is that for your birthday!! Its fate!

Jen said...

nice colour!
fab birthday treat!

Sue Nicholson said...

Hiya :-)

Right flat stomach . . . yes BUT boy you want to see my hips n thighs etc . . . well actually you don't and you will NEVER see them on my blog so you are soooo lucky. At 5'2" and an extra 2lb looks like 2 bloody stone lol

My son is 15 on Thursday ! You two share a birthday :-) Love Madness . . . such upbeat music . . . have a fab time, (see fab is soooo not kwl but you get it don't you?)

Great crocs but still not got a pair!

Do hope your cold improves quickly.

Scrolling down to catch up :-)

Sue

Hazel said...

Love the colour of the crocs. Good take on yesterday's 'soft'

Chris said...

Wow!! love the colour of those crocs Bobs... I'm dying to buy a pair but think they would make my already huge feet look gigantic..lol
My brother used to be nuts about Madness... was never really a fan myself but can see how you will be looking forward to seeing them live... hope you have loads of fun :D

Jenga said...

Cool crocs :D You will LOVE the Madness gig!!! Have a great time ;)

Aubrey Harns said...

Hope you love your new shoes - great photo too!
Aubrey

Caz said...

Love your crocs Bobs...hope you are feeling a bit better today.
Caz
xx

Caz said...

Love your crocs Bobs...hope you are feeling a bit better today.
Caz
xx

Andrew said...

Interesting things, those crocs. they look like the shoes the staff wear in the operating theatre at work. and why is the printed word 'crocs' upside down for anyone other than the wearer? or were you playing in photoshop?
great shot - very creative.
Ax

Ninnie said...

Early Birthday Wishes to you. This December 6th will be my 32nd wedding anniversary.

etteY said...

YAY!!! I have the same shot of my crocs and my feet which i'm planning to post up as my sps but changed my mind later on! geez great minds! LOL!

i love that color!

Diana said...

Hi Bobs. It's so good to be back. Thanks for keeping in touch while I have been gone. Look forward to seeing you back soon. Will try yo leave another message on your birthday!!!
Love Di

maz said...

Missin you Bobs! Do you feel like you've gone Cold Turkey- it's so addictive this blogging business innit....

Sue Nicholson said...

Happy Birthday Bobs :-)

Enjoy your day & Madness tonight.

BFN . . . Sue

sharon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBS..X

SuzyB said...

Happy Birthday Bobs, hope youve had a smashing day! xxxx

Louise said...

Happy Birthday to you.... hope it was a fabby one
X

Chris said...

Forgot to wish you Happy Birthday yesterday Bobs so belated Congratulations from me :D hope you had a fab day!!

Sue Nicholson said...

Hope you have had a good week . . . see you in the morn :-)

Sue