Search This Blog

Friday, 18 January 2008

The angle of the dangle

"The angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the beat." Wise words from those founts of knowledge, Messrs Beavis and Butthead! Of course, being one of life's innocents, I have no idea what they are talking about!

If you hadn't already guessed, today's word over on HSMS is 'Dangle'. Another of those words that make me laugh without really knowing why. lol

So here is my dangly shot.



It's a cute wall clock that Tim and I got from one of his sisters a couple of years ago. The mouse is a pendulum that dangles from the bottom of the clock. It's on the wall here in my craft room and I love it.


I haven't been able to shake off the sleepiness today. Don't know why. Even now I can hardly keep my eyes open. It will be an early night for me, I think.

8 comments:

sharon said...

lovin the dangle in your space today Bobs..;).x

SuzyB said...

Love it, have to find myself one of those!

Louise Woolford. said...

Aww cool dangly clock ( that could have been some typo ) its very cute.

etteY said...

haha very cute!!!

Kerry said...

Just catching up on your pics .... love the cat and mouse Dangle (and Louise's comment about it!), I have a perpetual calendar with that cat.

And your Indulge pictures look dreamy .... I love what your hubby did with the red onions .... thanks for the tip!

KerryW

cass said...

oooh i love this clock it's gorgeous and i love love hte way you did the text very cool

Bambi said...

love that dangle!

Big Red said...

Admit it mam, the reason you giggled at dangle is coz it made you think of stoopies *wicked grin* hee hee hee