Search This Blog

Saturday, 19 January 2008

Decorating

It's that day again already. Where do they weeks go? The SP Saturdays seem to come around soooo quickly!

Anyway, here's mine for this week. I took this one early this morning. Can you see the dread in my face?


It's because I knew I was about to start repainting the family room and I knew it wouldn't be easy because the walls were so stained.

And I was right. The roof already has one coat on, but needs another and the cornice has just been given its second coat.

Note to self: "Next time you think about decorating .... get a painter in to do it".

I'm having a quick break while Tim watches Primeval, then it's back to it again. :(

9 comments:

Louise said...

booooo to decorating, we spent the afternoon planning our new bathroom... and yes, we are getting a man in!!!

Great sps
X

sharon said...

you look deep in thought about your decorating, great shot....I don't envy you mind you..good luck with it.xx

Sarah said...

Great shot, love the grainy effect. Good luck with the decorating, we still have loads to do and I'm putting it off for as long as I can!

Jenga said...

Ooh when you've finished can you come and do mine??? ;)

maz said...

Great shot, love the silhouette of the stairs in the background. Poor you, decorating, one of my least fave jobs! Nice when it's done though...

Karen said...

Great shot! I hate painting. Usually we do it ourselves but we hired someone to paint our kitchen in November, and it is still waiting for me to do the stenciling around the ceiling. I'm getting rather used to the plain look.

Rachael said...

I hate decorating so put it off for as long as I can and then it's even harder to do! Good luck with it all! Great SPS by the way and I love your stair spindle things. x

cass said...

Good luck with the decorating, you look very deep in thought it is a great shot of you!

ooh is there a new season of Primeval i will have to tell my DS he will be very excited

Di said...

Love the expression on your face. Classic. Hope the decorating went ok! x