Search This Blog

Monday, 14 January 2008

Headbanger's Ball

Yup, I'm a rock chick through and through .......... as a glimpse at a small part of my CD collection will show! lol




It's going to be another short post today, I'm afraid. I'm trying to get a slide show of my Christmas Journal, but I think I'm too tired because I keep failing. I shall try again and if I can't get it tonight, I''ll try again on the morrow.

I will also try to comment on everyone's pics tomorrow too.

It will be my epitaph ........... "So much to do, so little time."

Edited to add ...... YAY! I did it! :)

7 comments:

Chris said...

LoL at the epitaph quote :D
fab pile of CD's there Bobs...brill photo :)

SuzyB said...

I shall join you with that Epitaph! Nice angle on the old photie there :o) x

American Fork said...

That is so stinkin' awesome. I didn't know there were so many Metallica albums! Lol

Karen said...

Glad to see not everyone has gone to MP3s! Great shot, and I so agree about the time. If only I didn't have to work for a living!

etteY said...

fab collection Bobs!

Rachael said...

Great CD Collection and great angle too. Love the Christmas Journal - I'm still on page 5. x

Sue Nicholson said...

Spotted Madness and Foo Fighters, not so keen on Metallica but can see that you are :-)

I deliberately ensured you couldn't see the titles on mine . . . LOL some were downright shameful without any street cred at all!!

Great shot :-)

Sue