Search This Blog

Saturday, 5 January 2008

Oh no ......

....... with the New Year, comes the return of the dreaded SPS! Yikes and gadzooks! I was kinda hoping that Anita and Kirsty would have forgotten about it and come up with something alternative, but no such luck! lol

So as my way of saying, "See if I care!", here's a double helping of me. Me now and me then, on 8th July 2000. I know which version I prefer! :)




So I had a bloody spammer commenting yesterday. Is there any way I can delete it? If it happens again, I suppose I'll have to moderate comments first, or put in those letter verification thingies. I really hope to avoid all that, mainly because I'm a lazy sod and can't be arsed with it all!

I've been snapping away for the Winter Photo Challenge. I've only taken about 10 so far, but it's fun! You can see them on my other blog if you want. You can even join in and have fun while learning to take pics too! :)

9 comments:

Bambi said...

great idea! i might do this sometime (^_^)

Chris said...

Lovely to see you again Bobs :D That's a great idea... doesn't get any easier this SPS thing does it..lol
Sorry can't help with the spammer thing but I'm sure one of the other girls will.

SuzyB said...

Hey ho Bobs. Ive had that same spammer and only had the one so chances are its a completely random thing and wouldnt worry about it unless you get some more.

You look as gorgeous then as you do now :o) x

Aubrey Harns said...

Gorgeous Bobs! You're darling!
Aubrey

Jenga said...

Great idea Bobs - so it is your anniversary on Tuesday? Happy Day to you and Tim :)

Karen said...

Yep, I'm with you. SPS is NOT my fave. But yours is good--like the photo in the back.

maz said...

SUCH a good idea, I may have to nick it for my own wedding anniv. in Feb. Sorry about your spammer, let's hope it's a first and last.

Rach said...

Fab shot Bobs!

Deanne said...

brilliant sps bobs, i'm doing the winter challenge too, will take a peek at yours. x