Search This Blog

Sunday, 6 January 2008

So when you're near me .....

...... darling, can you hear me? SOS. Yay for Abba! Their SOS doesn't mean the same as our SOS, but I couldn't think of anything else to call today's post!

Anyway, sorry it's late, but here's my SOS for today. Yep, it's more mushrooms growing in my garden. I admit, I'm fascinated by them and I soooooo want a Macro lens so that I can take ultra-close up shots of them. But in the meantime, this is the best I can get.




If there are any more LOST fans out there, take a mosey on over to YouTube, where you can see some Season 4 Trailers! Oooooooooooh!!

Just a shortie from me today. Too much to do, not enough time to give any one thing justice. Hey ho.

6 comments:

sharon said...

love this shot and the colours of the sky.x

Andrew said...

Hi Bobs
Anita bought me season 1 of LOST and I was hooked - great stuff. Spent all weekend watching it. I thought it would be tosh but how wrong I was!
Great SOS!
Ax

SuzyB said...

Fantastic shot, especially without macro!

Im off to Youtube now!

Louise said...

Good shot

Rachael said...

Great shot even with no macro lense (I so want one of those too). Off to look at lost 4 now we have just finished watching season 3 and LOVED it. x

Shannon said...

Shrums! We get them in our yard sometimes. Not a fan of eating them.
Bobs, have you never heard the term "don't confuse the blonde"? Piece, after, cookies..... wow! I am sending Sue a care package with Jell-o. I know you people don't have Jell-o. Isn't it funny how the english language changes from country to country. How about from area within a country to another area? Strange!
I bet you have a great accent! I am in love with Sean Connery's accent! ::ah, kiss kiss:: Ok have to stop making out with my hand and get back to work!
LAter Gator!