Search This Blog

Monday, 23 June 2008

Fringe Benefits

I'm afraid I'm using a phone piccy that I also put on here a couple of days ago. So yes, I'm a cheat! lol I've had a fringe almost all of my life - apart from a few years in the 70's when I had long hair in a middle seam.

It used to be very dark brown, but now it's grey.

Very.

Some would say white.

At least, my daughter Kerry does. She loves it!




Oh, before I forget, in reply to Rach, who asked which lens I used to take the photographs of the beasties yesterday ...... it's the bog-standard Canon 15-22mm kit lens, using manual focus. Sometimes, it surprises me how versatile that little lens can be!
.

7 comments:

Kerry said...

Mine is going very much that colour too.

Igotmebabe said...

I love the colour, great shot

JanMary said...

I would say white too. Great shot for a phone shot.

Shannon said...

I would say lacking pigment of the brown color. lol
You are such a stunning woman. I so want to meet you some day! Maybe in 2012, when I hope to be in London/England.

Rach said...

Wow I can't believe it was the kit lens! I must get mine out to play more often. Love the picture of you I hope my hair turns that colour - just not yet! x

Sue Nicholson said...

Hi Bobs :-)

Thanks for continually nipping over . . . very much appreciated :-)

So I am much better today, but being careful not to overdo it.

Yul Bryner? I should say so! One of my favourite films of all time. Superb.

And so today you have posted an sps DESPITE it not being sps Saturday :-D It's a great shot of you and I LOVE your hair . . . mines more of a dirty colour and, to be fair, I have coloured it since I was 13 . . . I doubt I'll stop yet!

Take Care . . . Sue :-)

etteY said...

nice fringe you got there! :D i loooooooooove ur beastie pic!! totally cool photos!