Search This Blog

Monday, 30 June 2008

A new award!

A huge 'Thank you' goes to Ruth today for my new award:



Thank you for thinking about me, sweetie - I'm chuffed to bits!

The rules for this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the boys/girls you've nominated

So now, I nominate:

Sue
Shannon
SuzyB
Rachael
Diana
Tim
Sharon

Please help yourselves to the award folks!

I thought I might be able to get some photographs of the Cthulhu LARP game we played at our house on Saturday, but I've run out of time, I'm afraid.

I have however, managed to get an SOS for yesterday. Taken at New Aberdour beach just along the coast from where I live. It's a teeny little rock pool (more of a puddle, really!), full of teeny tiny pebbles that were all wet and shining in the (admittedly weak) sunshine!

4 comments:

Rach said...

Thank you for the award Bobs. I will grab it as soon as I get the time to blog. At the moment I only have the time to visit people but I hope to be blogging again soon. Love your SOS picture - stunning. x

Shannon said...

Thanks so much Bobs! Great SOS shot!

SuzyB said...

Aww thanks Bobs :o)

Smashing shot, very nice indeed x

Diana said...

Thanks Bobs I blogged today for the first time in 2 weeks! and found your message!